Monday, August 04, 2008

I do NOT have cancer!

My Dad died of prostate cancer in 2005

I had symptoms of cancer, and digestive problems.

I just went to the local Frederick Maryland traveling health care clinic:
Mission of Mercy and I do NOT HAVE Cancer!

I don't know how a person can live 50 years and all of a sudden I can't digest milk?

I thought I was a gonner, leakin from both ends, I really thought I wasn't going to
live to see my Grandaughter grow up...

I'm lactose intollerant?
really?

I've got a minor prostate infection?

I'll take that over cancer any time...

Every day since then has been a good day.

I'm gonna croak, but not this year!
==========
This article is for informational purposes only.
Please contact a licensed professional in your area
if you are in crisis or require mental health services

No comments:

How To Spot A Codependent

OR how to discover that you're codependent, a checklist A) codependents want chronic maladies, they want to have to "treat" ...